28.10.13

VA - Top 1000 of the 80's (1989)





 





 

Artist: VA
Title: Top 1000 of the 80's
Style: Pop, Synth-pop, Disco, New wave, Rock, Pop Rock
Format: mp3
Quality: 320 kbps
Size: 997 MB

Tracklist:

01. Black Box - Ride on time
02. Jive Bunny & The Mastermixers - Swing the mood
03. Bangles - Eternal flame
04. Soul II Soul - Back to life (however do you want me)
05. Jason Donovan - Too many broken hearts
06. Marc Almond ft. Gene Pitney - Something's gotten hold of my heart
07. Madonna - Like a prayer
08. Jive Bunny & The Mastermixers - That's what I like
09. Sonia - You'll never stop me from loving you
10. Lisa Stansfield - All around the world
11. New Kids On The Block - You got it (the right stuff)
12. Milli Vanilli - Girl I'm gonna miss you
13. Technotronic - Pump up the jam
14. Kylie Minogue - Hand on your heart
15. Natalie Cole - Miss you like crazy
16. Kylie Minogue & Jason Donovan - Especially for you
17. Michael Ball - Love changes everything
18. Mike & The Mechanics - The living years
19. Jason Donovan - Sealed with a kiss
20. Christians, Holly Johnson, Paul McCartney, Gerry Marsden & Stock Aitken Waterman - Ferry cross the mersey
21. Sydney Youngblood - If only I could
22. Simple Minds - Belfast child
23. Simply Red - If you don't know me by now
24. Paula Abdul - Straight up
25. Donna Summer - This time I know it's for real
26. London Boys - Requiem
27. Linda Ronstadt & Aaron Neville - Don't know much
28. Rebel MC & Double Trouble - Street tuff
30. Richard Marx - Right here waiting
31. Lil' Louis - French kiss
32. Alice Cooper - Poison
33. London Boys - London nights
34. The Beautiful South - Song for whoever
35. Kylie Minogue - Wouldn't change a thing
36. Transvision Vamp - Baby I don't care
37. Prince - Batdance
38. Roy Orbison - You got it
39. Sam Brown - Stop
40. Holly Johnson - Americanos
41. Kon Kan - I beg your pardon
43. Bananarama & Lananeeneenoonoo - Help!
44. Kaoma - Lambada
45. Holly Johnson - Love train
46. Big Fun - Blame it on the boogie
47. Tina Turner - The best
48. Soul II Soul ft. Caron Wheeler - Keep on movin'
49. Sinitta - Right back where we started from
50. Bobby Brown - My prerogative
51. Michael Jackson - Leave me alone
52. Living In A Box - Room in your heart
53. Martika - Toy soldiers
54. Fine Young Cannibals - She drive me crazy
55. Bobby Brown - On our own
56. Neneh Cherry - Buffalo stance
57. Gloria Estefan & Miami Sound Machine - Can't stay away from you
58. Gloria Estefan - Don't wanna lose you
59. Jive Bunny & The Mastermixers - Let's party
60. Cher - If I could turn back time
61. Belinda Carlisle - Leave a light on
62. Cyndi Lauper - I drove all night
63. Damian - The time warp
64. Kylie Minogue - Never too late
65. Cliff Richard - The best of me
66. Rufus & Chaka Khan - Ain't nobody
67. Gladys Knight - Licence to kill
68. Martika - I feel the earth move
69. Bette Midler - Wind beneath my wings
70. Jeff Healey Band - Angel eyes
71. Guns N' Roses - Patience
72. Eddie Money - Walk on water
73. New Kids On The Block - Cover girl
74. Guns N' Roses - Welcome to the jungle
75. Surface - Shower me with your love
76. R.E.M. - Stand
77. Lita Ford & Ozzy Osbourne - Close my eyes forever
78. Tiffany - All this time
79. Cher & Peter Cetera - After all
80. Bobby Brown - Roni
81. Aerosmith - Love in an elevator
82. Bon Jovi - Lay your hands on me
83. When In Rome - The promise
84. Edie Brickell & The New Bohemians - What I am
85. Boys Club - I remember holding you
86. Guns N' Roses - Paradise city
87. Samantha Fox - I wanna have some fun
88. Rick Astley - She wants to dance with me
89. Vanessa Williams - Dreamin'
90. Babyface - It's no crime
91. Alice Cooper - Poison
92. Donna Summer - This time I know it's for real
93. Michael Jackson - Smooth criminal
94. Deon Estus & George Michael - Heaven help me
95. Bobby Brown - Rock wit'cha
96. Sa-Fire - Thinking of you
97. Expose - What you don't know
98. Ann Wilson & Robin Zander - Surrender to me
99. Don Henley - The end of the innocence
100. Pet Shop Boys - It's alright


http://ul.to/229s5ali

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий