28.10.13

VA - Top 1000 of the 80's (1984)













Artist: VA
Title: Top 1000 of the 80's
Style: Pop, Synth-pop, Disco, New wave, Rock, Pop Rock
Format: mp3
Quality: 320 kbps
Size: 971 MB

Tracklist:

01. Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax
02. Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Two tribes
03. Stevie Wonder - I just called to say I love you
04. Lionel Richie - Hello
05. George Michael - Careless whisper
06. Black Lace - Agadoo
07. Ray Parker Jr. - Ghostbusters
08. Chaka Khan - I feel for you
09. Duran Duran - The reflex
10. Wham! - Freedom
11. Wham! - Wake me up before you go go
12. Grandmaster Flash & Melle Mel - White lines (don't do it)
13. Nena - 99 red balloons
14. Phil Collins - Against all odds
15. Jim Diamond - I should have known better
16. Queen - I want to break free
17. Tina Turner - What's love got to do with it
18. The Pointer Sisters - Automatic
19. Band Aid - Do they know it's christmas
20. Nik Kershaw - I won't let the sun go down on me
21. Paul McCartney - No more lonely nights
22. Paul McCartney - Pipes of peace
23. Kool & The Gang - Tonight
23. Kool & The Gang - Joanna
24. Neil - Hole in my shoe
25. Deniece Williams - Let's hear it for the boy
26. Prince & The Revolution - When doves cry
27. Cyndi Lauper - Time after time
28. Shakin' Stevens - A love worth waiting for
29. Queen - Radio ga ga
30. Break Machine - Street dance
31. Nik Kershaw - Wouldn't it be good?
32. Duran Duran - The wild boys
33. Cyndi Lauper - Girls just want to have fun
34. Frankie Goes To Hollywood - The power of love
35. Laura Branigan - Self control
36. The Thompson Twins - You take me up
37. Bronski Beat - Smalltown boy
38. Giorgio Moroder & Philip Oakey - Together in electric dreams
39. Joe Fagin - That's livin' alright
40. U2 - Pride (in the name of love)
41. Wham! - Everything she wants
41. Wham! - Last christmas
42. The Thompson Twins - Doctor doctor
43. Howard Jones - Like to get to know you well
44. Matthew Wilder - Break my stride
45. Nik Kershaw - The riddle
46. Culture Club - The war song
47. Limahl - Never ending story
48. The Weather Girls - It's raining men
49. Miami Sound Machine - Dr. Beat
50. Bananarama - Robert De Niro's waiting
51. Howard Jones - What is love?
52. Paul McCartney & The Frog Chorusc - We all stand together
53. Hazell Dean - Whatever I do (wherever I go)
54. Sister Sledge - Lost in music
55. Evelyn Thomas - High energy
56. Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark - Locomotion
57. Billy Ocean - Caribbean queen (no more love on the run)
58. Madonna - Like a virgin
59. Depeche Mode - People are people
60. Bob Marley & The Wailers - One love-People get ready
61. Eurythmics - Sexcrime (nineteen eighty-four)
62. Ultravox - Dancing with tears in my eyes
63. The Cars - Drive
64. Elton John - Passengers
65. Rockwell - Somebody's watching me
66. The Pointer Sisters - Jump (for my love)
67. Hazell Dean - Searchin' (I gotta find a man)
68. Alison Moyet - All cried out
69. Elton John - Sad songs (say so much)
70. Alphaville - Big in Japan
71. Michael Jackson - Farewell my summer love
72. Ollie & Jerry - Breakin'...there's no stoppin' us
73. Billy Joel - An innocent man
74. Sister Sledge - Thinking of you
75. Spandau Ballet - Only when you leave
76. Bronski Beat - Why?
77. Phil Fearon & Galaxy - What do I do?
78. Blancmange - Don't tell me
79. Status Quo - The wanderer
80. The Bluebells - Young at heart
81. Julian Lennon - Too late for goodbyes
82. Madonna - Holiday
83. Rufus & Chaka Khan - Ain't nobody
84. Chicago - Hard habit to break
85. Shakin' Stevens - Teardrops
86. Van Halen - Jump
87. Alvin Stardust - I won't run away
88. Culture Club - It's a miracle
89. Sade - Your love is king
90. Jeffrey Osborne - On the wings of love
91. Captain Sensible - Glad it's all over
91. Captain Sensible - Damned on 45
92. Kenny Loggins - Footloose
93. Alison Moyet - Love resurrection
94. Shakin' Stevens With Bonnie Tyler - A rockin' good way
95. John Waite - Missing you
96. Status Quo - Marguerita time
97. ZZ Top - Gimme all your lovin'
98. Phil Fearon & Galaxy - Everybody's laughing
99. Peter Schilling - Major Tom (coming home)
100. Howard Jones - Pearl in the shell


http://ul.to/nw6jhoef

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий