28.10.13

VA - Top 1000 of the 80's (1988)













Artist: VA
Title: Top 1000 of the 80's
Style: Pop, Synth-pop, Disco, New wave, Rock, Pop Rock
Format: mp3
Quality: 320 kbps
Size: 930 MB

Tracklist:

01. Rick Astley - Never gonna give you up
02. Starship - Nothing's gonna stop us now
03. T'Pau - China in your hand
04. Whitney Houston - I wanna dance with somebody (who loves me)
05. The Bee Gees - You win again
06. Mel & Kim - Respectable
07. MARRS - Pump up the volume
08. Judy Boucher - Can't be with you tonight
09. Pet Shop Boys - It's a sin
10. Madonna - La isla Bonita
11. Bruce Willis - Under the boardwalk
12. Ben E King - Stand by me
13. Jackie Wilson - 'Reet petite
14. George Harrison - Got my mind set on you
15. The Firm - Star trekkin'
16. Aretha Franklin & George Michael - I knew you were waiting (for me)
17. Los Lobos - La bamba
18. Steve 'Silk' Hurley - Jack your body
19. Madonna - Who's that girl?
20. Boy George - Everything I own
21. Curiosity Killed The Cat - Down to earth
22. Atlantic Starr - Always
23. Tom Jones - A boy from nowhere
24. Michael Jackson & Siedah Garrett - I just can't stop loving you
25. Ferry Aid - Let it be
26. Jan Hammer - Crockett's theme
27. Pepsi & Shirlie - Heartache
28. Johnny Logan - Hold me now
29. Sinitta - Toy boy
30. Pet Shop Boys - Always on my mind
31. Spagna - Call me
32. Heart - Alone
33. Alison Moyet - Is this love?
34. Abigail Mead & Nigel Goulding - Full metal jacket (I wanna be your drill instructor)
35. Percy Sledge - When a man loves a woman
36. The Fat Boys & The Beach Boys - Wipeout
37. Club Nouveau - Lean on me
38. Rick Astley - Whenever you need somebody
39. Pet Shop Boys & Dusty Springfield - What have I done to deserve this?
40. Living In A Box - Living in a box
41. Mental As Anything - Live it up
42. Jackie Wilson - I get the sweetest feeling
43. George Michael - Faith
44. Man 2 Man Meets Man Parris - Male stripper
45. Cliff Richard - Some people
46. Bananarama - Love in the first degree
47. John Farnham - You're the voice
48. Terence Trent D'Arby - Wishing well
49. Labi Siffre - (Something inside) so strong
50. Janet Jackson - Let's wait awhile
51. T'Pau - Heart and soul
52.The Communards - Never can say goodbye
53. Johnny Hates Jazz - Shattered dreams
54. U2 - With or without you
55. Terence Trent D'Arby - If you let me stay
56. Elkie Brooks - No more the fool
57. Michael Jackson - Bad
58. Wet Wet Wet - Sweet little mystery
59. Hue & Cry - Labour of love
60. Freddie Mercury - The great pretender
61. Robbie Nevil - C'est la vie
62. George Michael - I want your sex
63. Five Star - The slightest touch
64. Fleetwood Mac - Little lies
65. Randy Crawford - Almaz
66. Rick Astley - When I fall in love
67. New Order - True faith
68. Mirage - Jack mix II
69. Kim Wilde & Junior - Another step (closer to you)
70. The Jets - Crush on you
71. Alexander O'Neal - Criticize
72. Wet Wet Wet - Wishing I was lucky
73. The Fatback Band - I found lovin'
74. The Housemartins - Caravan of love
75. The Gap Band - Big fun
76. Alison Moyet - Weak in the presence of beauty
77. Level 42 - Running in the family
78. The Proclaimers - Letter from America
79. Madonna - Causing a commotion
80. KISS - Crazy crazy nights
81. Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes - (I've had) The time of my life
82. The Pogues ft. Kirsty MacColl - Fairytale of New York
83. Whitney Houston - So emotional
84. Michael Jackson - The way you make me feel
85. Nina Simone - My baby just cares for me
86. Erasure - The circus
87. Fleetwood Mac - Big love
88. Billy Idol - Mony mony
89. House Master Boyz & The Rude Boy Of House - House nation
90. Mel & Kim - FLM
91. Fine Young Cannibals - Ever fallen in love
92. Whitesnake - Is this love?
93. Linda Ronstadt & James Ingram - Somewhere out there
94. Boogie Box High - Jive talkin'
95. Mel Smith & Kim Wilde - Rocking around the christmas tree
96. Taffy - I love my radio (midnight radio)
97. LL Cool J - I need love
98. Shakin' Stevens - What do you want to make those eyes at me for?
99. A-ha - The living daylights
100. Whitesnake - Here I go again


http://ul.to/acz8jmbo

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий